Football ‘N’ America Registration Refund Policy
Registration refunds will be considered on the basis of the following:
- Up to 30 days prior to the start of the season – 75% of league registration fee
- Within 30 days prior to Opening Day – 50% of the league registration fee
- After Opening Day – subject to the exception noted below, we are unable to offer any refund due to our existing refund policy and the need to cover incurred fixed costs.
- Any player who suffers a properly documented season ending injury and would like a refund, must submit written proof within 14 days of the injury. A prorated refund will be calculated based on the date of the injury.
- If a season is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, players will be given the option to push registration fees to a future season/camp or receive a prorated refund up to 50% of the registration fee, depending on the date of cancellation.
- The season begins on the date that registration opens and ends at the conclusion of playoffs.
- If a player receives a scholarship, the amount of the scholarship will be deducted from the refund owed.
- Late registrants will not have their registration pro-rated based on any missed games/practices.
- Refunds can only be requested by parents/guardians listed on the FNA account associated with the registration. Refunds will only be credited to the same credit card that was used to purchase the registration being refunded. Football ‘N’ America is unable to issue a refund via check or cash.
FNA shall not be liable or responsible for refunds for failure, cancellation, suspension, postponement, delay, or shortening in services resulting from a Force Majeure Event, inclusive of causes beyond it’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to: acts of God; field closures; labor disputes; equipment failure; war; terrorism; riot; acts of civil or military authorities; epidemics; pandemics; floods; fires; unusual severe weather conditions; accidents; or other contingencies the non-occurrence of which was a basic assumption on which the registration was made.
How to Request a Refund
To request a refund for a registration, please email your league commissioner, who will provide you with the request form. Once completed and submitted, you will be notified via email when the refund has begun processing. Please allow for up to two weeks before the credit will be reflected back on your card.