FALL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Bentley Turner • firstname.lastname@example.org • (337) 316-1630
Neyland Park, 1919 Eraste Landry Rd., Lafayette, LA 70506 (Tenative)
- • PRESEASON CLINIC WITH DREW BREES ON MAY 15TH
- • TEAM UNIFORM, INCLUDING JERSEY AND SHORTS (VIEW SAMPLE UNIFORMS)
- • FLAG BELT & SET OF FLAGS
- • TROPHIES FOR DIVISION WINNERS AND FINALISTS
- • PARTICIPATION TROPHY (GRADES K-2 ONLY)
- • MINIMUM OF 8 GAMES & MAXIMUM OF 10 GAMES + SINGLE ELIMINATION PLAYOFFS (GUARANTEED 1 PLAYOFF GAME)
- • 1 PRACTICE PER WEEK / 1 HOUR PER WEEK (TIME & LOCATION AT COACH'S DISCRETION)
- • 1 GAME PER WEEK / 1 BYE WEEK
- • TRAINED GAME OFFICIALS
- • MOUTHPIECE REQUIRED FOR GAMES AND PRACTICES
- • CLEATS (NO METAL): FOOTBALL, SOCCER, & BASEBALL (RUBBER) ACCEPTABLE
- • TENNIS SHOES ALSO ACCEPTABLE
TENTATIVE FALL SCHEDULE:
The season will run from August 31st to November 23rd.
All games will be played on Friday evenings between 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM. In the event of a rainout, we will try to reschedule on alternate days.
Practices can begin any time up to six weeks prior to the season. The time and place will be determined by your coaches.
TEAM REQUESTS & FORMATION:
During registration, you may request to play with as many friends as you'd like. You may also request a specific coach. We'll try our best to accommodate requests, but there are no guarantees.
There is no player draft. Our goal is to create balanced & competitive teams while accommodating as many team requests as possible.
You are welcome to create your own team. If you don't have a team, we will assist in finding a good fit for you.
COACHING A TEAM:
If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact the commissioner directly. We will have a coaches' meeting for both experienced and new coaches to discuss plays, defenses, strategy, etc. before the season.
Practice times and fields will be provided during the week. Coaches can also hold their practices before games on Fridays.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to your commissioner.